- 2020 – Investigation of speech interface for healthcare software, Gediminas Navickas – report.
- 2020 – Monitoring and Analyzing Internet behavior in person centered care, Alexia Sampri – report.
- 2019 – IT support to Innovative Person Centred Care in data collecting and processing, Ramo Sendelj – report.
- 2019 – Identification of Person–Centred Care enablers in Swedish organizations as the basis for PCC implementation in other European countries, Roman Lewandowski – report.
- 2019 – Conceptual integral framework for measuring person-centred care in health promotion and prevention programs and services, Ivana Ognjanović – report.
- 2019 – Big data and the interpretation of person–centred care in a European context, Cornelia van Diepen – report.
- Poland 2019: Exploring the incentives of medical staff for PCC implementation: a case of Poland, Prof Anatoliy Goncharuk – report
- Portugal 2019: Determining the metrics, models and measurements for large scale testing of innovative health care system, Ms Birute Bartkeviciute – report
- Sweden 2018: Knowledge-building for innovation and understanding of implementing person-centred care (PCC) for Ireland, Dr Vivienne Byers – report [proposed paper]
- Lithuania 2018: Supporting Innovative Person Centred Care in shared decision making, Dr. Valentina Marinkovic – report
- Poland 2018: Determining the metrics, models and measurements for large scale testing of innovative health care system, Dalia Kriksciuniene – report
- Portugal 2017: Cost Containment and Improved Quality of Health Care in Croatia, Marcel Leppée – report
- Malta 2017: Retrospective Study: Long term Public and Private Health Expenditure Development in selected European Countries, Mihajlo Jakovljevic – report
Currently active calls
6th call for STSM for CA15222 – read more
Short-term scientific missions (STSM) are exchange visits between researchers involved in a COST Action, allowing scientists to visit an institution or laboratory in another COST country. They are aimed at fostering collaboration, sharing new techniques and infrastructure that may not be available in other participants’ institutions or laboratories. STSM are intended especially for young researchers.
Please follow this link to apply for a Short-term scientific mission (link opens in new window – an e-COST profile is required and can be created if needed).