|Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra
Centre of Health Studies and Research of the University of Coimbra (CEISUC)
Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER) | Health Group
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9328-8415
Health, Hospital and Clinical Governance
Health Outcomes Measurement
Evidence-based Health Decision-making
Knowledge Management, Health Information Systems and eHealth
Knowledge and Innovation in the Public Secto
- Oliveira TC., Raposo V., Holland S., Carvalho FE. From New Public Management to New Public Services: Challenges for Hospital Governance and Lean and Hybrid Management. In C. Machado & J. P. Davim (Eds.), Green and Lean Management, Springer International Publishing, 2017: 161-187
- Oliveira TC. & Raposo V. Deigning Down or Learning Up? Lack of Voice and Dialogue in Change Management of Public Hospitals. In C. Machado & J. P. Davim (Eds.), Organizational Management: Politics and Practices In A Global Market, Palgrave Macmillan, 2016: 205-228 [ISBN 978-1-137-47308-0].
- Oliveira, T., & Raposo, V. Delving Down to Learn Up: Knowledge Management and Health Reforms. In C. Machado & J. P. Davim (Eds.), Transfer and Management of Knowledge, UK: ISTE-Wiley, 2014: 207-248.
- Raposo, V. & Harfouche, A. P. [Governing Public Hospitals] Portugal. IN Saltman, R. B., Durán, A. & Dubois, H. F. W. (Eds.) Governing Public Hospitals – Reform strategies and the movement towards institutional autonomy. Copenhagem, European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, 2011: 217-240.
Publications in international scientific journals with referees:
- Bastiaens H, Pavlic DR, Raposo V, Royen PV, Jones L, Baker R. Older people’s preferences for involvement in their own care: A qualitative study in primary health care in 11 European countries. Patient Education and Counseling, Sep 2007; 68: 33–42. Impact Factor: 2.232; Citations: 169.
- Geest TA, Wetzels R, Raposo V, Ferreira PL, Baker R, Wensing M, Olesen F. Elderly patients´ views versus GP´s views on different methods of patient involvement: an international qualitative study. Family Practice, Apr 2005; 22: 184 – 191. Impact Factor: 2.022; Citations: 10.
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics of the University of Coimbra.
Researcher at the Centre of Health Studies and Research of the University of Coimbra (CEISUC).
Researcher at the Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER) | Health Group.
President of the Association for University Extension/Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra
Researcher and/or lead research in several research projects – national and international – at CEISUC and other institutions funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology, Central Administration of the Health System, European Union, World Health Organization and the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies.
Board experience, management, organization and coordination of organizations, projects and multidisciplinary teams.
Involved in the organization of several international and national research conferences.